The Area Director (AD) is accountable for the overall performance of a group of business centres within a market. This includes the financial performance, control of costs, performance of people and the delivery of world class customer service.
The AD role is to drive the planning and measuring of performance, coordinating all efforts in their area through monthly business reviews.
In doing this they will ensure that all centres operate to Regus centre standards and they drive sales in order to achieve targets.
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Subordinates: 7-10 General Managers (business center managers)
KPIs & Commercials:
- Profit Targets
- Price & Revenue Growth
- Overhead & costs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
|応募資格||- More than 5 years of experience in this or a similar position in Japan.
- Is committed to creating strong working relationships with customers and colleagues, acts with integrity and strives to act in the best interests of the organization and team
- Understands that customer satisfaction is key to business success and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience at all times
- Understands the dynamic nature of the organisation and is committed to adapting to changing priorities
- Accepts accountability, uses own initiative and works proactively
- Demonstrates good two-way communication skills and understands the importance of engaging with stakeholders
- Understands the impact of financial performance on business results and how own actions impact the broader commercial environment
- Relentlessly pursues the achievement of goals and sustained profitable growth, whilst adhering to Regus standards and policies
- Works co-operatively and is committed to the overall team and organisation objectives. Leads by example and role-models the desired behaviors
- Quickly establishes rapport and understands others circumstances. Positively influences others, is tenacious and inspires others to take action. Is focused on achieving the desired outcome
- Working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- University degree preferred
- Business English and Fluent Japanese skills