With sales of ・33.3 billion in 2013， Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178，000 employees in 49 countries.
Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division， which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays， control units， electronic car‐entry systems， tire‐monitoring systems， radios， multimedia and navigation systems， climate control systems， telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Job Description ：
Support system architecture definition and clarify the requirements in the project.
Lead technical dialog on specifications （Capture， derive， detail， validate and manage the requirements）
Ensure that all requirements are unambiguous， consistent， complete Documented appropriately for design， test， delivery， and customer acceptance
Be technical interface towards to customer and iternal team; discuss…
1. Engineering studies
2. Knowledge of the Requirements Engineering/Management processes
3. Good communication skills for English and Japanese
4. Engineering experience in electronic at least 2 years
5. Basic hardware and SW know・how
1. Software engineering knowledge
2. English as a business language
3. Automotive business and or electronic industry knowledge would be welcome
4. International company experience
5. Basic knowledge in change management ＆ requirements engineering
6. Technology for Car Access / Body Control Module Systems