To manage the Bayer direct to consumer e‐commerce store with the goal to maximizeconversion of store visitors to sales.
To continuously optimize the store in terms of shopper experience， landing pages， cart etc.
To plan and execute， in collaboration with marketing ， promotions and to lead and implement CRM in order to maximize lifetime value of acquired consumers.
＜Task and responsibility＞
1. Dive e‐commerce channel expansion and growth in Net Sales and optimize profitability
2. Manage and lead the Bayer e‐commerce store operations and initiatives
3. Responsible for maximizing the conversion of traffic to purchase in the store as well as to maximize consumer lifetime value and CRM
4. Manage the third party store operator to ensure flawless operations.
5. Mange online consumer touch points and off‐line communication and touch points suchasshipment to customers and call center operation.
6. Coordinate with key Bayer functions （marketing， product supply， acc…
・ Tertiary qualifications （degree level）
・ Strong experience in managing e‐commerce channels and CRM in Japan
・ Proven track record in maximizing e‐commerce effectiveness
・ Working knowledge of shopper behaviours
・ Strong analytical skills
・ Fast paced， strong drive to learn.
・ Computer literacy ・ Microsoft office
・ Business level English （intermediate）Critical thinking / Trouble shooting / Problem solving / self‐driven