1. Lead， develop and oversee the implementation to ensure the commercial success of a single product line within a brand and is responsible for the ensuring key milestones ＆ KPI are met or exceeded.
2. Actively seek ＆ analyze data from multiple sources to draw recommendations ＆ proposals of execution for the projects under his/her lead.
3. Actively identify the root cause of key areas of opportunity within the development and execution of their tasks， and propose actionable ＆ well‐substantiated solutions to management.
4. Create and manage the master project timeline （Booz） and seek the involvement ＆ support of other functions involved to achieve highest level business objectives.
5. Ensure a structured ＆ efficient planning ＆ project management on a 12‐18 months perspective.
|応募資格||■Must be fully bilingual both in English and Japanese
■Minimum 3+ years of previous experience in Marketing， Sales， or entrepreneurial projects where their project management and internal consulting skills have been demonstrated.
■Advanced degree in Marketing， Business， Finance， or Engineering.